Policies & Payment Options
Alpenglow Cleaning services Tahoe Donner every Mondays and Fridays plus additional days when needed, Glenshire on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sierra Meadows Wednesdays. Other areas that do not have set days are Donner Lake, Prosser, Armstrong Tract, Russell Valley, Lahontan and Squaw. We can usually accommodate changes in the schedule when needed. We do our best to meet your scheduling requests and try to find a permanent day and time slot for you. Options for frequency of service include weekly, bi-weekly, every 4 weeks, or as needed. Back-to-back requests, known as a TURN, or turnaround, will be done between 11am and 4pm. We may need to leave one last load of towels in the dryer with a note for guests during the busy seasons. During the holiday season of Christmas and New Years there is an additional TURN charge of $35.
The schedule is written the week before, so if you have any changes please call us as soon as possible. This allows us time to plan ahead and make adjustments. With respect to our time and other clients’ schedules, we have a 24-hour cancellation policy. You will be charged $50 for any late notification or if we are unable to access your home the day of the clean.
There are three different payment options:
- Leave payment (cash or check) on the counter the day of the clean. Please include house name in Memo line
- Wait for an invoice to leave payment on the counter or to mail in a check
- Pay by online banking when you receive an invoice. Please include invoice number in Memo line
- We do NOT accept Paypal at this time
- Credit card charges will have 2.5% added to the total bill
- Unpaid invoices after 60 days will have a 5% late fee added