Recurring Cleaning Schedules are as follows:
Tahoe Donner on Mondays and Fridays plus additional days when needed
Glenshire on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
Sierra Meadows on Wednesdays.
Other areas that do not have set days are Donner Lake, Prosser, Armstrong Tract, Lahontan, and Squaw. We can usually accommodate changes in the schedule when needed, just ask. We do our best to meet your scheduling requests and try to find a permanent day and time slot for you. Options for frequency of service include weekly, bi-weekly, every 4 weeks, or as needed.
For ‘as needed’ cleans used for Second Homes and Vacation Rentals, we will do our best to accommodate the time frame needed. Back-to-back requests, known as a TURN, or turnaround, will be done between 11am and 4pm, unless otherwise noted. We may need to leave one last load of towels in the dryer with a note for guests during the busy seasons. During the holiday season of Christmas and New Years, there is an additional TURN charge of $50.
It is very challenging to fit in all the homes on the specific day/time that owners request and a lot of effort goes into the process, so if you have any changes please call us as soon as possible. This allows us time to plan ahead and make adjustments for our crew and other clients. With respect to our time and other clients’ schedules, we have a 24-hour cancellation policy. You will be charged $50 for any late notification or if we are unable to access your home the day of the clean due to entry troubles.
Here is the list of payment options:
- Pay using the Quickbooks payment option on your invoice
- Wait for an invoice to leave payment on the counter or to mail a check.
- Pay by online banking when you receive an invoice. Please include invoice number in Memo line
- Leave payment (cash or check) on the counter the day of the clean. Please include client name in memo line.
- We do NOT accept Paypal, Venmo or similar methods at this time
- Credit card charges will have 3% added to the total bill
- Unpaid invoices after 60 days will have a 5% late fee added