Basic Clean Service
Our Basic Clean service is designed for homeowners that want light cleaning maintenance for their home. We recommend a Basic Clean service twice a month to keep your home tidy for everyday use.
- Kitchen cleanup includes countertops, toaster, microwave, stovetop, outside of fridge, sinks, floor
- Bathrooms include shower/tub, toilet, sink, floor
- Dust and vacuum all rooms
- Mop all hard surfaces – wood and stone
Items that are not included (unless requested):
- Cat boxes
- Flat screen TV’s, Computer screens and Keyboards
- Mini-blinds (1″ Metal)
- Windows (we DO spot clean smudges and sliders)
- Office desks, unless asked (we don’t want to disrupt your order)
Vacation home cleaning includes washing and changing of sheets and towels.
Deep Clean Service
Whether you are moving into or out of a home or would like to do a biannual deep clean to your current home, the items listed below are added to our Basic clean:
- Doors and door frames
- Kitchen cabinets
- Blinds (2″ wood)
- Vacuum edges of carpet
- Sliding glass doors and kitchen windows
- Light fixtures and light switches
- Wipe down inside of fridge*standard for vacation rentals
- Pumice out toilet ring
- Remove high cobwebs
- Oil wood furniture
- Table and chair legs
- Picture frames
- Erase wall marks
If you want any of these to be included in your Basic Clean every visit or if you want to upgrade to a Deep Clean, please let us know by sending us an email and we will allow for more time.
Let us do the dirty work for you. Call (530) 550-7218.
Send us an email email@example.com
We love notes!
Notes are a great place to provide specific cleaning instructions, letting us know what areas may need extra attention, have been overlooked, or suggesting an “extra request” if we have time. We appreciate all comments regarding service and use them to improve how we can serve you.
Also please let us know how we are doing by dropping a note on the counter or filling out the client customer Feedback Form found on our website under the New Clients tab.