Alpenglow Cleaning has been doing new home and remodel construction cleaning in Truckee and Tahoe since 2006. Whenever construction is going on, there is usually a big mess to clean up when it’s done. This can include sawdust, drywall dust (check out this article and you’ll never want to clean up after construction yourself), pieces of wood, debris and garbage laying around, new stickers on mirrors and appliances and all sorts of things left during the construction process. We are here to help you with your construction cleaning.
Construction cleaning includes:
- Vacuum and wipe down all surfaces
- Detail bathroom clean – including stickers and stains
- Complete kitchen clean – above cabinets/fridge, inside/outside of all cabinetry, fridge/freezer clean up
- Shop Vac out all floor vents and window rails
- Light fixtures and light switches
- Vacuum all carpets including edges and corners
- Vacuum/Mop all hard surfaces – wood & stone
- Door frames, hinges, and thresholds
- *Window cleaning upon request only
We like to make the house move-in ready, so all the client has to do is unpack. We want to show a clean and fresh smelling home that a client will be happy to walk into. We work with a large crew so most homes take one full day or two half-days. Call ahead to guarantee your spot on our construction cleaning schedule.
* If you would like an estimate or you have any questions on new construction cleaning in Truckee or remodel cleaning in Truckee, Martis Camp, Lahontan, Tahoe Donner, Prosser, Glenshire, Donner Lake, Armstrong Tract, Northstar, Sierra Meadows, Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, Tahoe City or North Lake Tahoe, please give Alpenglow Cleaning a call to schedule (530) 550-7218.